Wednesday, March 19, 2003

YEAHYEAH its working now! I was having problems publishing.
Ok, so, last night I was watching this Nova video that I borrowed from my local library, titled "The Proof." It is about the solving of Fermats last equation. Well they were describing elliptical curves and modular forms, and this got me thinking. If there is enough matter in the universe to close itself into another dimension, what are the chances that the shape it would take is equal to the Tamiyama-Shimura equation, and the structure of space-time is supported by modular forms? Crazy thought maybe. Because, if this was so, that would possible prove the existence of the next dimension - the fourth dimension. Which could possibly also shed light on the superstrings theory of multiple dimensions, could it not? maybe if there were many 3 dimensional universes, all curved back onto themselves in elliptical curves, and they were all linked to somehow form the next dimension, it would possibly shed more light on the structure of not only our universe/dimension, but the 4th universe/dimension of which tesseracts are what shadows look like.
Well, watching that video last night, and doing the studying of math which I have been, has made me realize something. Math is FUN! It is so logical and makes so much sense. I was actually a bit surprised at how easily I understood the mathematics they were talking about in the film - I have only a small amount of algebra and geometry education, so at this time I will not be able to answer the question myself, but I am going to school (yay me I just finished all my GED tests with HIGH scores too!) and have a passion to learn. Speaking of GED tests, I just have to brag a bit. here are my scores, out of a possible high of 800:
social studies 640
Reading 800
Writing 800
Science 800
Mathematics 710
Not bad, eh? I was kinda disappointed with the SS score, I didnt go back and check my answers like I should have. I cannot believe how easy the tests were. So easy that I was wondering wether I was even interpreting the questions correctly at times!! So, I am finally on my way to higher education!

No comments: