Thursday, October 27, 2005

So, one saturday, as I was about to mop my floor, my roommate Hayley knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted to walk with her and a few of the other language assistants up to the church on the hill. This church has a statue on top of it that is seen from anywhere in town that the hill can be seen. It's like a guardian watching over the city. We can see the statue from our salon. If a school building wasn't in the way, I could see it from my bedroom window. Anyway, so I was like... hmm... mop the floor, or walk and see the french countryside. Not a difficult decision. I put on my walking shoes and we left. We crossed the river and started walking toward THE hill but then weren't sure which direction we should take. So we paused a moment and the irish guy asked directions. I took this picture. Then we walked back a little ways, took a left after the bar, and began our steep ascent. Posted by Picasa

No comments: