Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yay! I figured out how to post photos without using Picasa. Um, actually, I guess I should just be honest and admit that if I had actually tried before I would have seen just how easy it is. Anyway, here is a photogram, just for fun. And, well, because I need to do some arranging of my photo scans so they are easy to find.
I haven't had alot of time for taking pictures recently. Actually, I've had none. Zip, zero, zilch. Hopefully that will change this term as I will finally *only* be taking 14 credits and working 20 hours a week. Come to think of it...that doesn't seem like I will have much time. Okay, well this summer I will only be working full time, so hopefully I can set up a few little scenarios or go for some walks in neat places. I have ideas...but lack the time for execution.

No comments: