Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Dreams are wierd. Sometimes I feel like I live another life in my dreams. They are so vivid and real. When they are bad, it is absolutely terrifying. I remember them too. Remember them really well, so well that sometimes I am not sure if I am remembering something that happened in a dream or it i am remembering somethign that really happened. I can remember dreams from a long time ago. I can remember two dreams from when I was about 8 years old and lived in a yellow, 1970's , manufactured home on the property that my mom still owns. The first, which actually is one of the most frightening dreams I have ever had, happened 9oddly enough) when we were on a camping trip. Sum up: I am older, and in love with a young Indian man. I am trying to shoot a bow and arrow, the arrow misses the target and flies around the world collecting various types of sports balls, basketball, bowling ball, soccer ball - only the round ones though - and collected also my loves head, which it severed as we were meeting at the top of a fence to share a kiss. The arrow kep tflying, and eventually landed on the counter in the bathroom of that old manufactured home. The bathroom right across from my bedroom. The bathroom that was lit only by a bare bulb in the ceiling and a had broken shower, hidden behind a curtain that only moved when my siblings and I werent looking. ok so it doesnt sound so terribly frightening now, but it was a disturbing dream for an 8 year old. I refused to go in that bathroom for 3 days, when my mom and stepdad got tired of me constantly walking through their bedroom to use theirs, locked me out, and told me to go use the other one. I finally had to go so bad that I did it. The other dream wasnt as frightening, it just made me hide under my blankets. The old manufacutred home was a haunted house on top of a hill and there were skeletons guarding my bed, making sure that I didnt leave. I woke up terrified and hid unde the blankets until I finally got up the courage to check so that I could go back to sleep. I peeked out, and to my relief, saw no skeletons guarding my bed. However, I still hid under the blanket to fall back to sleep, just in case.

So, night before last I dreamed of being in a high rise apt with timothy, which was in the building where he worked, which was owned by the company he worked for. the apt was on the 11th floor. something happened, im not really sure exactly what, though i do remember a mad flight up to the 11th floor, and somehow packing all of our belongings in 2 hours, and taking it all with us. thats pretty much all i remember from that one.

Its wierd, when I think about the dreams that I have had and try to remember them, I get flashes of various dreams that ive had in the last 10 years. I could fill a book. This keyuboard is dribing my fruit loops.

No comments: