Monday, October 31, 2005

Scroll down to the bottom of this portion of pictures. Then scroll up. The last is the last I will post of Sagrada Familia. I will post more photos of the things I saw in Barcelona tomorrow, but I am tired and must fall into my bed in the next few minutes.

P.S. For some reason, blogspot is not allowing me to edit some of my posts. Please understand, I am using a laptop keyboard, and sometimes words don't end up appearing asI thought they were typed. Did you see that "asI?" I totally hit the space there. Anyway. Ignore the spelling/space mistakes. I really should proofread more, but you know how it is when you proofread your own stuff. You don't necessarily see mistakes. Anyway I tried to proofread and edit, and blogspot just says it can't find my blog. um. michael's voice if i'm lucky. sleep.

No comments: